Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find the License Code for a turbo tax purchase when I can't find my original email with that information?

9 Replies

How do I find the License Code for a turbo tax purchase when I can't find my original email with that information?

What tax year? When did you make the purchase?

lost license no!

2023  feb26 24

PO No. QSTND269661844

An email has been sent to you to the email associated to this account. Please also verify your spam/junk folder.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

still waiting for answer !!

We have sent you an email with your license code as requested.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

still no answer  i am totally frustrated PLEASE respond

@ronfinmoss Have you checked your junk/spam folder? 

Is the email address you are logged in with the same as the one you used to make your purchase?