Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add extra Schedule 3 supplemental statement -- 2 pages is not enough for me

currently Schedule 3 supplemental statement only have two pages, which is not enough for me. How to add more pages ?

4 Replies

How to add extra Schedule 3 supplemental statement -- 2 pages is not enough for me

You can group together similar items and just put in the totals. You can use a program like Excel, Google Docs or Open Office to work out the totals, and that way you have a document that you can show the CRA if they request it.

this way works, however, this is not the best way to file the tax return. It supposed to be separated by each trading. If group all different trades together, it might cause the CRA's difficulty to understand them and add the chance for CRA's auditing. So at the end, can TurboTax add additional pages to Schedule 3 supplemental statement ?

I am having a similar problem with this. I need to add an extra form. Has TurboTax dealt with this problem?

If you will need more forms and you can't group together what you have in the two forms it would be best that you Print to Mail your return so that they get all your information.