Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an easy step version for online Turbo Tax? Also I would like to see forms on the online version .

3 Replies

Is there an easy step version for online Turbo Tax? Also I would like to see forms on the online version .

In online editions, you can print a PDF of your completed forms as soon as you pay for your TurboTax return.

You can change your return and print as many times as you need to before you file; you don't need to file right after you pay.

Here's how to download/print a copy of your return: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647808

TurboTax Online only uses the EasyStep Interview mode. There is no Forms mode. Only TurboTax CD/Download offers Forms mode, and only TurboTax CD/Download Standard, Premier & Home & Business offer both.

I would really recommend that Turbo Tax add forms to the online versions as this is the only way I can complete my taxes on a Mac using Turbo Tax - frustrating right now when I need info form a dependant's form to add to mine