Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My return is showing on line 104 Net Employment Earnings @ $181.10. But since I have absolutely no employment earnings whatsoever, I wonder why this amount appears there?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My return is showing on line 104 Net Employment Earnings @ $181.10. But since I have absolutely no employment earnings whatsoever, I wonder why this amount appears there?

If you received a T4A - Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity and Other Income with an amount in Box 118 - Medical Premium Benefits, or Box 119 - Group Term Life Insurance Premiums, they will show up on Line 104 of your tax return as "Other Employment Income". 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Did you enter any t-slips? Did you have tips and gratuities?

If you received a T4A - Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity and Other Income with an amount in Box 118 - Medical Premium Benefits, or Box 119 - Group Term Life Insurance Premiums, they will show up on Line 104 of your tax return as "Other Employment Income".