Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajlowey

“Not started “ Keeps appearing after entering information for home use and vehicle expenses in business expenses section??

I enter everything and it keeps saying not started ?
4 Replies

“Not started “ Keeps appearing after entering information for home use and vehicle expenses in business expenses section??

The expenses are still there and are still part of the net self-employment income calculations, but they are not displaying properly.

We are aware of this issue and are looking into it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ajlowey

Hi , when will this be resolved??? I want to file my return ASAP. This program is not accurate as you claim it to be!!
ajlowey

Hi , when will this be resolved??? I want to file my return ASAP. This program is not accurate as you claim it to be!!

We will advise you as soon as our TurboTax team has corrected the issue.

Thank you for your patience and for choosing TurboTax.