Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjss

How do I schedule a review?

I paid for assist and review but was not offered an appointment for review. I did file because of the deadline thinking I could review when an appointment was available and then just refile if necessary.  there was a message that came up that said we could change to premier and our info would be transferred but the option never came up and there were no instructions as to how to do this.

4 Replies

Does the product name at the top of your screen, when you are in TurboTax say "TurboTax Assist and Review"  or does it say TurboTax Premier?  If it says TurboTax Assist and Review you should see a button at the top right which says Expert Help.  Click that button and follow the directions to schedule your review.  If it says TurboTax Premier then you do not qualify for the Review.  If you want to upgrade to TurboTax Assist and Review, click on the upgrade button in the left hand navigation and Choose TurboTax Assist and Review.

cjss

Yes it does say assist and review but the expert help button just opens the answerXchange window . I then went to expert review in my column on the left side and opened the menu to schedule but when I try to schedule there is a red circle with a line through it.

Im trying to schedule an expert review (which is why we paid for this package) but every time I fill out the form to schedule our review it says there is technical difficulties.

I am sorry you are encountering this problem. Here are TurboTax FAQ links below, to help you use Assist & Review.

I’m using TurboTax Live Assist & Review. How do I submit my return for review?

I'm using TurboTax Live Assist & Review. How do I talk to a tax expert?