Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T777 - CCA claim

I have an older 2008 Honda that I also am required to use for my employment so I have been claiming CCA and a percentage of my fuel and repairs.

Last year I got a new Honda in October. How do I claim CCA and maintenance expenses on both cars in the same year?

My accountant said that I would usually file two copies of Form T777, one for each car. TurboTax doesn't seem to allow me to have more than one copy of this form?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

T777 - CCA claim

You can. If you are using a TurboTax Desktop/download product, after you finish filing the first T777, you will be asked if you have more than one employer, answer Yes. This will prompt the software to open another T777 form > add the second vehicle expenses in the second form.  You can add all your non-vehicle expenses under the fist form. 

If you are using a TurboTax Online Product, under the same T777 from, you can add another Vehicle.

TTD:

TTO:

TTO more than one vehicle.png  

I hope this was helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

T777 - CCA claim

You can. If you are using a TurboTax Desktop/download product, after you finish filing the first T777, you will be asked if you have more than one employer, answer Yes. This will prompt the software to open another T777 form > add the second vehicle expenses in the second form.  You can add all your non-vehicle expenses under the fist form. 

If you are using a TurboTax Online Product, under the same T777 from, you can add another Vehicle.

TTD:

TTO:

TTO more than one vehicle.png  

I hope this was helpful

T777 - CCA claim

Thanks!! Works great