Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
o-lara

What is manitoba credit fraction on the T5007 form?

Box 14 is automatically filled with 1.00. I live in Ontario and  don't even have that box on the form. Do I delete it to 0.00 or just leave it at 1? And why is it present?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If you are not a resident of Manitoba the fraction will not apply to your circumstances and can be left at the default of 1.00

View solution in original post

8 Replies

If you are not a resident of Manitoba the fraction will not apply to your circumstances and can be left at the default of 1.00

alcox99

re: T5007

Box 14 on my paper copy shows 0.00 Manitoba Credit Fraction.  But the imported slip shows 1.0.  Which one is correct (and I am a resident of Manitoba).

Thank you!

The box 14 on your T5007 automatically defaults at 1.00. It will calculate correctly depending on your circumstances. 

Why is my credit fraction imputed as 0.00 on my T5007 form if it  automatically defaults at 1.00? 

My paper copy of T5007 does not have a Box 14. TurboTax requires a Manitoba credit fraction to be entered into Box 14. TurboTax Box 14 is empty, with no default number. I am a resident of Manitoba. Where do I find this credit fraction?

If you don't have a box 14 on your T5007 then it would be left blank. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax. 

SPICARD74

IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR MY CRA ACCOUNT THEY HAVE FILED THESE WITH A FRACTION OF 1 IN BOX 14

As per the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Statement of Benefits T5007 does not have a box 14 required to be entered. For Manitoba the box 14 on your T5007 automatically defaults at 1.00. It will calculate correctly depending on your circumstances. Please contact the CRA by calling 1-800-959-8281 to clarify what you are to enter if you need help. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.