Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allankrak

T5013 form missing box 117?Do I need to report this amount?If so, where/how on my return?How do I adjust the amount by the Partners Share % if I report it somewhere else?

5 Replies

T5013 form missing box 117?Do I need to report this amount?If so, where/how on my return?How do I adjust the amount by the Partners Share % if I report it somewhere else?

T5013 - Box 117 – Gross Canadian and foreign rental income -  To be able to enter in line 160 of the T1 which is referring to the T776 - Statement of Real Estate Rentals form this can be accessed through the Income tab - Rental Properties and start from there. 

You always enter the accurate % of partnership whenever/wherever needed.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Could you provide more instructions on filing box 117?

@ExtraBlurry Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

Online. 

Do I have to file this for my tax? I googled and it says it's a tax form and not a tax return.

@ExtraBlurry 

If you have line 117 on your T5013 slip, please enter the amount in the rental income section.