Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I am not an idiot, i know where to find pro-review. Purchase of Premium edition shows a green button that expert guidance is included. how do i get that expert guidance

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am not an idiot, i know where to find pro-review. Purchase of Premium edition shows a green button that expert guidance is included. how do i get that expert guidance

Thank you for your question.

TurboTax offers expert guidance through the EasyStep interview. You are asked a series of questions to accurately complete your return, rather than entering the information directly into forms. For example, TurboTax Premier offers guidance  investment income and sales and rental property information to help maximize your refund or reduce your amount owing.

ProReview is a service offered by TurboTax. You'll have a one-on-one conversation with a tax professional who will review your return with you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Thank you for your question.

TurboTax offers expert guidance through the EasyStep interview. You are asked a series of questions to accurately complete your return, rather than entering the information directly into forms. For example, TurboTax Premier offers guidance  investment income and sales and rental property information to help maximize your refund or reduce your amount owing.

ProReview is a service offered by TurboTax. You'll have a one-on-one conversation with a tax professional who will review your return with you.

alaistrop
Returning Member

Waiting to hear from HARLEN DHILLAN?

alaistrop
Returning Member

Harlen, trying to send my Identificatio.

@alaistrop- Just checking in to see if you got things figured out on sending your identification?