Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The CCA calculation for Class 10.1 Form T2125 B1 is not working when you have both an addition and a disposal. CCA is incorrect and it shows zero for the ending UCC.

4 Replies

The CCA calculation for Class 10.1 Form T2125 B1 is not working when you have both an addition and a disposal. CCA is incorrect and it shows zero for the ending UCC.

If you are still experiencing problems with your CCA calculation, please contact our support team.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

rkg76

Was this ever resolved...I am having the same issue trying to file my 2022 taxes?!?

JeanH55

Doesn't look like it, I have the same problem for the 2023 tax year...

@JeanH55 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.