Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Payment profile or more importantly line 468 or 469 in the TurboTax 2018 free downloaded version. I have looked every in the software and many places on line.

All helpful suggestions i have read point me to  Deductions & Credits there is a Payment Profile tab.  my version does not have this tab.i need help please.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can't find Payment profile or more importantly line 468 or 469 in the TurboTax 2018 free downloaded version. I have looked every in the software and many places on line.

The easiest way to enter your Eligible Educator School Supply credit is to switch to the Forms view and enter it directly on the T1 form itself. To do this:

1. Click the button marked Forms in the upper right.
  2. Near the bottom of your screen, click the tab called Forms and select the T1General.
  3. Once on the T1 General, the spot to enter this credit in near the very bottom of the form. Enter the total in line 468 and it will transfer to 469.
  4. To return to the Interview, select that option from the top once you've entered the deduction.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

The easiest way to enter your Eligible Educator School Supply credit is to switch to the Forms view and enter it directly on the T1 form itself. To do this:

1. Click the button marked Forms in the upper right.
  2. Near the bottom of your screen, click the tab called Forms and select the T1General.
  3. Once on the T1 General, the spot to enter this credit in near the very bottom of the form. Enter the total in line 468 and it will transfer to 469.
  4. To return to the Interview, select that option from the top once you've entered the deduction.