Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to add in additions to a class 1 CCA item but can't find any way to do this. The CCA functions on Turbo tax for business users is VERY POOR!!!!!

Had same issue in the Premier. Unable to enter additions or dispositions. Only choice on the UCC page was  "enter balances from prior year" and "done"!

Would like to add in additions to a class 1 CCA item but can't find any way to do this. The CCA functions on Turbo tax for business users is VERY POOR!!!!!

I was on the line for hours with the Turbo Tax agent for the same issue. A lot of time was wasted on the issue and and kept getting told that there was no bug in the system!!

amy_generations
Returning Member

This solution does not work.  I would like to complete and file my taxes but have to wait days for another scheduled  phonecall with a tax expert.  I spent hours with a someone via the chat and the phone.  Would really like to resolve this today. 

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online? Where are you trying to enter CCA - business (t2125), farming, fishing, employment expenses,  rental income? Is this for a vehicle or a different type of asset?

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, which version are you using and are you using Forms or EasyStep?

I am having the same issue right now, can't add anymore CCA additions.

What was the fix?

@housepereirakd Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online? Where are you trying to enter CCA - business (t2125), farming, fishing, employment expenses, rental income? Is this for a vehicle or a different type of asset?

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, which version are you using and are you using Forms or EasyStep?

I'm using TurboTax live.

I'm trying to add additions for CCA. Class 12.

Button to add more additions is gone.

[phone number removed][phone number removed]41226943.jpg

@housepereirakd 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

If you have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, see this TurboTax FAQ to learn how to talk to a Tax Expert or book a review: In TurboTax Live Assist & Review, how do I talk to a tax expert?

I'm using turbotax online

I've the same issue

Is there a solution to this?

How can I add new CCA additions? There is no option provided. It only shows a place to enter prior year UCC balances. Need to enter new purchases made this tax year.