Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
havanraj

Turbotax premier product

I use always premier product and add tax review at the end before filing in turbo tax. I paid already for premier for this year and wondering how do I add the new version 'Assist and Review' if I want? or is it will be the same as I usually add a professional review in the end or is there any difference in this new version? 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Turbotax premier product

Yes, the review that comes with our new version TurboTax Assist & Review edition is just like the service you're used to in prior years. When you're done your return and ready for one of our pros to look it over with you (or if you have any tax questions as you prepare your return), you give just give us a call. You can call us as many times are you need to!

This year, instead of adding a 'Pro Review' to your Premier return as an add-on, you need to choose our TurboTax Assist & Review edition. TurboTax Assist & Review has all the same features as TurboTax Premier, plus all the assistance (and review) from a tax pro that you need.

To upgrade to TurboTax Assist & Review, sign into your TurboTax Premier return and select the orange Upgrade button under the tax refund ticker on the left. When you select the Upgrade button, TurboTax will show you a feature comparison and the price so you can decide if TurboTax Assist & Review is right for you before you upgrade.

After you upgrade, when you're ready to connect with an expert, select the Help button and then choose Contact Us.

When you're ready to file, TurboTax will prompt you to the pay. Since you've already paid for your return, you'll just need to pay the difference.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Turbotax premier product

Yes, the review that comes with our new version TurboTax Assist & Review edition is just like the service you're used to in prior years. When you're done your return and ready for one of our pros to look it over with you (or if you have any tax questions as you prepare your return), you give just give us a call. You can call us as many times are you need to!

This year, instead of adding a 'Pro Review' to your Premier return as an add-on, you need to choose our TurboTax Assist & Review edition. TurboTax Assist & Review has all the same features as TurboTax Premier, plus all the assistance (and review) from a tax pro that you need.

To upgrade to TurboTax Assist & Review, sign into your TurboTax Premier return and select the orange Upgrade button under the tax refund ticker on the left. When you select the Upgrade button, TurboTax will show you a feature comparison and the price so you can decide if TurboTax Assist & Review is right for you before you upgrade.

After you upgrade, when you're ready to connect with an expert, select the Help button and then choose Contact Us.

When you're ready to file, TurboTax will prompt you to the pay. Since you've already paid for your return, you'll just need to pay the difference.