Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm entering the Provincial Education (School) Taxes, but the credit is not been included in the total tax refund?

I'm from Manitoba and we're supposed to get a credit of $437 for the School Taxes paid in our Property Taxes. Turbo Tax is not including this credit, even after I enter the information.
3 Replies

I'm entering the Provincial Education (School) Taxes, but the credit is not been included in the total tax refund?

For guidance please follow the steps in our TurboTax FAQ: How do I claim the Manitoba education property tax credit?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Hi,

I actually requested a refund for the Turbo Tax Online I purchased, and I bought the Desktop version, where I was able to to properly fill my tax refund. 

Something wrong with the Online version that doesn't include the Manitoba Education Provincial Tax Credit.

Thank you!

@felipematoso The Manitoba Education Property Tax Credit can be found in the provincial section of TurboTax Online.