Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30% OFF discount not being applied as advertised

Hello,

Here is the email I got:

Screenshot 2024-03-10 220440.png

And the link redirects to a page that correctly calculates that the price is $110 and $77 (with 30% OFF)

Screenshot 2024-03-10 214844.png

however after when clicking on the Get started button, going to the payment section I got $93.50, which is only 15%. What can I do to get the correct advertised price?
Thank you in advance

7 Replies

Unfortunately, your file does not indicate that you purchased this software yesterday. In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I've been a loyal customer for years now... 10 if I am not mistaken... I will be moving away from turbo tax next year... for $15 bucks? no! because when there is actually need for help, no help is provided...

You would have needed to pay for the software first so that we could refund you.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I did

@chaoticgabibo Your refund request has been processed. You can expect to see the refund appear on the original payment method used on the original order. Refunds are usually processed within 2-3 weeks, but processing time can vary based on your credit card company.

I got refunded. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help.

You are very welcome.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.