Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Code Not Working

@William Chao

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

tessita

If using the code can only be used once in 1 account, meaning, I have to create another account to get it activated? Because in my first acct., it got deactivated, tried activating it so many times, always said "something is wrong, try again". Very frustrating!

If you have already been to turbotax.ca/activate then you will enter your TurboTax account/return here 2023 TurboTax Online. If need be you can enter your activation code in the payment page before you Netfile. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Purchased turbo tax at Staples, version id Home and Business. The activation code on my 5x7 slip does not work

The number provided at 1888 829 8608 does not provide support answers. 

Need to speak to an agent. I am going around in circles

I get into the same automated loop. This is extremely time consuming

If you purchased the TurboTax Home and Business - If you are getting the error message- something went wrong- Please use our link 2023 TurboTax Online.

Choose the Home and Business version and when you get to the payment page you will enter your code.

Thank  you for choosing TurboTax.

Tfymy5

Please advise what I should do. My activation code is not working. I purchased turbo tax from a retailer

If you purchased the TurboTax at a retailer - If you are getting the error message- something went wrong- Please use our link 2023 TurboTax Online.

Choose the already purchased version and when you get to the payment page you will enter your code in the coupon area.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Your link brings me to turbotax online.  I installed on my windows pc. YOUR CODE DOES NOT WORK