Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlJames

After entering the data for the T4A(P) for, the amount transfers to Releve 2. I enter the Quebec Taxes taken off and click Done. The Summary does not show the same pension amount as the T4A(P) DOCUMENT. Any hints what is wrong?

2 Replies

After entering the data for the T4A(P) for, the amount transfers to Releve 2. I enter the Quebec Taxes taken off and click Done. The Summary does not show the same pension amount as the T4A(P) DOCUMENT. Any hints what is wrong?

Can you please let us know which TurboTax product you are using as we tried on our end and it shows in the detailed tax summary the exact amount we have entered.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

CarlJames

I was using TurboTaxlive Assist & review Premier 2022. The Releve 2 does have the amounts transferred from T4A(P). The issue that confused me was when I returned to the "T4A(P) - Releve 2 Summary page, the Releve 2 totals showed $0.00 entered.  After many attempts to fix this, I gave up.  However, when I went to my Income Summaries for Canada and Quebec, the correct numbers were there.