Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get any help. I filed my tax rerun back in February and still didn't get any respond. Can I have some help with that, or at least know what is going on. Thanks

4 Replies

Can I get any help. I filed my tax rerun back in February and still didn't get any respond. Can I have some help with that, or at least know what is going on. Thanks

Did you get a confirmation number when you filed? If you didn’t then your return likely wasn’t filed. This FAQ tells you how to find your NETFILE confirmation number: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/after-you-file-questions/help/how-do-i-find-my-netfil...

i nener did my tax for 3 or 4 years

and im not sure if somebody is doing it for me i heed help

can i get halp

@tinaspence 

You need to make sure your tax return was submitted. You would receive a NETFILE confirmation number once your income tax return is successfully transmitted to the Canada Revenue Agency.  If it has been more than 4 weeks since you filed, you should contact the CRA at 1 800 959 8281.

The following is how you will submit your return using NetFile. 

If you are using TurboTax Desktop/download- This is how you will submit your return.

If you are using TurboTax Online- This is how you will submit your return.

If you need any help, you can call our customer support at 1-888-829-8608.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.