Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i go back years to double check refund amount? since using turbotax the refund amount is significantly higer?

1 Reply

Can i go back years to double check refund amount? since using turbotax the refund amount is significantly higer?

If you need to review past years of your tax return, please visit this FAQ - How do I view a previous year’s tax return? , you also can see the instruction on Where do I find a copy of my filed return in TurboTax Online? to obtain a copy of your past tax returns. Note that you will be able to go through your 2020 tax return as many times as you needed and make the changes that you consider pertinent as long you have not filed your tax return; otherwise, you will need to ReFILE your tax return to make any correction. 

If you feel the need for additional assistance to review line by line your tax return, you may be interested in an upgrade to any of the TurboTax paid editions. Here you will be able to obtain expert’s assistance available for free with TurboTax Live Assist & Review (for online and desktop versions) and TurboTax Live Full Service (Exclusively for online versions) by using the SmartLook option. Please visit What is SmartLook? for more information.

If you want to continue using TurboTax online Free version and you still having issues with your tax return, please contact our phone support team for further assistance or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you for using TurboTax