Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LMV-44

Can't access acount: issues with Account verification & Account Recovery

Hi - 

I had completed my 2021 taxes at the end of April but have not filed them yet. Two weeks ago, I had computer issues and cleared my cache. Since then, I have not been able to log back into my account and I have no idea what my account password is. Everytime I try to log-in, Turbo tax requires a verification code to be sent to my phone or e-mail. But here are my issues:

1. I no longer have access to the phone number currently associated with my account (I have an international number right now)

2. I've been having the verification codes sent to my e-mail. But even after I enter that, I end up right back at the verification page, like what I show below:

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 8.39.45 PM.png

3. Since I can't access my phone number and I don't know my password, I've tried option #3 (Verify my account a different way), but everytime I try this, it fails - either is tells me it can't verify my, or it tells me that there is a an issue on their end.

I have no idea how to get back into my account. I've tried to complete the account recovery request, but I can't enter an international phone number into the form. 

Please help!!! Thanks

1 Reply

Can't access acount: issues with Account verification & Account Recovery

Please check your email. Thank you.