Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to netfile but get msg that CRA cannot accept at this time. Max of 5 tries allowed before they lock me out. How can i talk to turbo tax to finally send info

This is a cycle...I ask question. It shows me similar questions and then 'next step'.

Then it goes to similar questions again. How am I supposed to get help like this?

21 Replies

Tried to netfile but get msg that CRA cannot accept at this time. Max of 5 tries allowed before they lock me out. How can i talk to turbo tax to finally send info

CRA's NETFILE service is closed for maintenance for 3 hours overnight. Times vary depending on your time zone. Here's a link for more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/netfile-overview/... 

If you are still experiencing issues when filing during the open period, please post the exact message you're receiving when trying to submit your return so we may better assist you.

Jazbina
Returning Member

I have done this and I got a number to call with a ticket number. I waited for a call and did not get one. Then the ticket closed.. I still can not netfile.. please help

The Canada Revenue Agency was unable to process your return at this time. The Netfile transmission service may be closed for scheduled maintenance.

This is during operating hours.

Jazbina
Returning Member

When do you think this will be available? 

@Jazbina - There was some CRA maintenance going on yesterday (Feb 24th,2020) so I will ask you all to try again. 

If the issue persists, please reply to this thread with what exact error you are getting while attempting to file, what operating system you are running as well as ensuring you have the most updated version of the software (save your tax return, close your software completely and reopen it, if it needs updates it will prompt for them, if you have already updated it then X out of the update box), please. Thank you!

Jazbina
Returning Member

You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. Please check back later. For more information, visit Faq on locked forms

*** This is the exact message.

I have redone my taxes AGAIN and paid AGAIN to have this AGAIN. I have tried on my computer which is windows 10, I have tried my Ipad and my Iphone which is updated with IOS 13.3.1. So please tell me what I need to do because I need to file this asap, and I also need a refund..... PLEASE ADVISE

Back

Jazbina - I understand your frustration and I do apologize for the delay & inconvenience. All forms have been unlocked therefore you will be able to Netfile now.

For assistance with a refund, please reach out to us on our Facebook or Twitter page.

kienzlep
Returning Member

Gettting the same error for 2 of my returns

Can someone help please

CRA cannot accept your return

Please give our support team a call as they have the option to view your screen to assist with resolving this error.