Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dickaur

Easy step view shows in bold numbers the tax owing or refund as I work through the steps. Can I have the a tax owing/refund window open when working in Forms version?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Easy step view shows in bold numbers the tax owing or refund as I work through the steps. Can I have the a tax owing/refund window open when working in Forms version?

While in the Forms view of your TurboTax CD/Download version, you can open up a "Graphical Tax Summary" which will display on the left side. To do so, click on the little dropdown arrow next to the Summary ($) button in the blue bar at the top. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

While in the Forms view of your TurboTax CD/Download version, you can open up a "Graphical Tax Summary" which will display on the left side. To do so, click on the little dropdown arrow next to the Summary ($) button in the blue bar at the top. 

dickaur

Why was this information not available from the TurboTax help in the program. This is the second time I had to appeal to the community for answers.