Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cliff P

Excluding T5008 slips from the CRA web import

I use the import process to download the T-slips from the CRA web site.  However, the process does not seem to allow me to exclude the T5008 slips from being imported (This information is being summarized by my financial planner so they are not required).  Hitting the trashcan icon beside the import slips on the summary import screen removes the T5008 slips from showing in  the summary import screen but they are still appearing in the T-slip list (Form input method).  

3 Replies

Please go to the menu on the left side in your return and click on Income then T-Slips then scroll down to click on T5008 to edit the information included there from the Auto-fill. Make sure to click on Done With T5008 Slips to save your changes.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

JustChill

This is a bug. There is an option on the import screen to delete the T5008 from being imported. When you click the delete icon, the T5008 disappears from the import page. After that it still imports all the T5008 forms. Having the ability to manually delete 500 forms one-at-a-time after that doesn't negate the problem. They never should have been imported. 

@JustChill 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to investigate this for you.