Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are we support to report bug?

That may be but there is an issue with equipment additions where the calculation  is not done after you calculate personal use. It will not calculate the business use from the amount paid. Went back to TT 2020 where that worked properly. I want to make sure this is addressed in the expected updates.

We are aware of the issue with CCA at the moment and are awaiting notification from the Canada Revenue Agency that everything is completed. We will then notify you that the issue has been solved.

Thank you for your patience.

tbrowni2

I have been using TurboTax for nearly 30 years. Using TurboTax Premier, this year 2022, states South Carolina and Arizona loaded automatically. You cannot delete them. I have never filed in these states. California where I file every year did not automatically load as it has done in past years.  It seems that it would be a simple software change to query states you want loaded.

@tbrowni2- Please note that you reached the TurboTax Canada side- You will need to go post on the US side - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/home/misc/03/en-us

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.