Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olha
Returning Member

How to communicate via Internet for following TurboTax Live Full Service Basic 2022 product?

How to communicate via Internet for following TurboTax Live Full Service Basic 2022 product? I have inactive mobile number now. Also, I out of Canada now. I paid for the product and gave access to CRA back on 03/28/2023.

3 Replies

How to communicate via Internet for following TurboTax Live Full Service Basic 2022 product?

You can use the 'send a message' function in your return, or the chat box. 

Olha
Returning Member

@TurboTaxSusan, hi. I couldn't find "send message" function in the Return page. Also, where is the chat box? I'm in the second step in the My Return. I would like that expert has already started to work with my documents. Now I have only Ukranian mobile number.  Could you help me?

image.png

Unfortunately, our Tax Experts can't call numbers that are not Canadian.

To request a refund, please use this form: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/after-you-file-questions/help/how-do-i-get-a-refund-f...