Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having technical issues. I get a message that the website is down whenever I click my report. It's been like this since last night. Anyone else have this issue?

There is no indication when it will be back up and I am not able to connect with a human from Turbo Tax over the phone or online.
19 Replies

I am having technical issues. I get a message that the website is down whenever I click my report. It's been like this since last night. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes! I have been getting this error since last night:

"This should not have happened. Don't worry - your data has been saved.

Our TurboTax application has stopped working properly. It rarely happens; we're sorry it happened when you were using it.

Maybe the puppy helps, but you're probably mad and we're already hard at work fixing it.

Please check back again soon. We should resolve this quickly.

You can also contact our support team at https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

Thanks for your patience,

The TurboTax Team"

I have tried Safari and Chrome, cleared history and still getting the same error.

Thanks! This is the same message I'm getting. The puppy eased the frustration at first but it's no longer working. Hopefully it will be back up and running soon.

I did call customer support but it was automated and not helpful at all.

Can you please clarify, when you say when you click on your "report" where exactly are you on your return?

Thanks for replying... 

When you first log in to your account, it takes you to the "My Returns" page where you can view all of your returns. There is an option to select any of your returns. There is a button beside the return that says "Continue". When you click on the button it is supposed to open your return. When I click on "Continue", I get the message that the website is down. The exact wording of the error message is the same as what the other responder shared. 

I've just checked again and I'm still getting the same message. I've tried signing on on other browsers too and also in InCognito mode but no luck.

@kayelee18 Are you able to create a new return or do you get the same error?

I tested this out and I'm able to start a new one and access it. However, I would like to access my original one instead of inputting my info again.

Whenever I click on my original return, I see it open for a second and then it disappears and the technical error message comes up. 

We can set up a call back for you. What time of day is best for the phone agent to call?

Hello!

I am not able to final review and submit my Tax Return. When I click on final review, the website just sits and spins. I have tried clearing my browser history, cleared my cookies, restarted the computer, checked the signal, tried on my phone and tried on another computer, but nothing is working. Can someone help me?

Thank you for your time!

Respectfully,

Heidi 

@knutsohr5278 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.