Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with net file

TurboTax received numerous change requests from CRA right before the start of Netfile. We are in the process of finalizing these changes and ensuring that we can stand behind our 100% accuracy guarantee. As a result, you won't be able to file your return at the moment. Netfile should be available to you by end of February 2019, so come back then to file your return.

ANDRE, you require a final version of one or more of your forms before you submit your return.
LOUISE, you require a final version of one or more of your forms before you submit your return.  my ver is 00.01.52 build5005 (068g19). how do I fix this?
3 Replies

Error with net file

I have the same problem.  I checked for updates and it says it's up to date. Can't netfile my wife's return because of this.  (Turbo Tax Standard)

Error with net file

Thanks for you7r answer, TurboTax is not much help and they are the one that should have an answer to this. I guess next year I will choose another software.

Error with net file

The forms needed to be unlocked were unlocked March 14th. Make sure you do an update to your installed version of TurboTax.

Upon opening your TurboTax software, select Yes when prompted to apply an update.

•    If you have prepared your return using Forms method, select Review from the options at the top and complete the Review before filing your return.

•    If you have prepared your return using the Easy-Step Interview, select Review from the left side and choose the option for CRA Tips, warnings and errors. Complete the Review before filing your return.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and thank you for being a loyal TurboTax customer.