Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new to this and it's a hot mess!

I've spent 2 days working on this, but I finally figured out where the business expenses go.  The software kept asking me the same questions over and over so I figured I just wasn't saving enough. In the end the refund was higher than I figured it would be. So, I figured out how to print it (I had to pay) & I printed out 43 pages! and saw to my horror my income was in there 3 times! It looked like I had 2 separate businesses! I don't know what it did with my car expenses - anyway numbers are in the wrong places it's a disastrous mess & I can't figure out how to delete it and start over! Any suggestions?

1 Reply

I'm new to this and it's a hot mess!

If you want to delete your business forms and re-do them, use the Find tool (magnifying glass) to search for "self", then select "Self-Employment Summary" from the list and click Go. Then click Delete next to the business you want to remove. Click the “Enter New Business” button to create a new one.

If you are still unable to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support as they will be better able to assist you. This form will help you get the right number: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact