Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atk812

I paid turbo tax to file the return. but it didn't process and now i will have to hire someone else. i want TT to refund my 45 bucks

5 Replies

I paid turbo tax to file the return. but it didn't process and now i will have to hire someone else. i want TT to refund my 45 bucks

Can you please clarify what you mean that TurboTax hasn't filed your return for you? What TurboTax software did you purchase?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

atk812

I paid for the basic package.

TT didn't complete the return and kept saying the information is not matching with what CRA has. This was my 1st tax file and i couldn't access CRA information. Called customer support and they were of no help at all. 

Eventually had to go to another tax consultant and it was completed in 15 mins with the same information that i could provide. 

wasn't sent to CRA or Revenue Quebec.Please refund my money.

I have a basic pensioner income.I always filed with Turbo tax for free but this time they asked for $45 .I paid with Visa but for some reason the return was not sent by you to CRA or Revenue Quebec.

Please open your income tax return and navigate to the "File" section from the left-hand side menu. Continue until it prompts you to choose how to file your return. Select "NetFile your Federal return" and proceed until you file it and receive a CRA confirmation number. After that, return to the file section click "NetFile Revenu Quebec" and continue until it's filed.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.