Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having this issue. In TurboTax, Line 31350 (Digital News TC) is not active. You cannot enter any value into the field.

Worked for me too. What a weird fix! I spent half an hour with Turbo Tax support last week and they did not give me the fix. It also solved another issue I had been experiencing for weeks where the number in a cell disappeared when I clicked on it and then reappeared after I clicked on a different cell. 

phil_d

Is anyone else having this issue. In TurboTax, Line 31350 (Digital News TC) is not active. You cannot enter any value into the field.

Still doesn't work April 24. I don't see any text size in a header. Is that in TurboTax or the browser (Chrome) or ...?

Does not work for me. 

Finally figured it out. It does not work if you use the Easy Step method. You have to go to the Forms method. Then the workaround with the text size change works.

Thank you for your feedback. 🙂 Glad you were able to figure it out. 

Stan_M

Doing my 2022 taxes and can't input to line 31350. It would appear the problem is still not resolved from 2021. I am using the Standard version of Turbo Tax and am using Forms for my input. I tried resizing the text as others have suggested but the line never becomes an accepted or activated input field. I can click on the field and type an amount but it doesn't become part of the calculations in that section. The amount doesn't  change format from what I've typed by that I mean it doesn't divide itself into the dollar and cents columns. Anyone been successful with this field? Thanks

I too had the problem last year untl I discovered by my screen/fonts were too small.  Try increasing  the  Text Size (its the aA icon, 2nd from the right on the toolbar)

Regards,

HPatlik

I have the exact same issue. I can enter but it doesn't become part of the calculation in that section.  I am also using the standard edition. The version number is 00.01.71, build 7003 068G24

aah never mind, user error lol