Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Forms

Hi there 

can you tell me which version of Turbo Tax are you using, I am still unable to file under the "Premier" version?

Thanks

Locked Forms

Hi there 

What version of Turbo Tax were you using that wouldn't let you use the netfile?

Thanks

Locked Forms

If you come across locked forms or receive a message saying that forms aren’t finalized when using TurboTax, you will not be allowed to complete the filing of your return.

We understand this is an inconvenience and are working hard to finalize these forms in order to align ourselves with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements and include them in our updates.

Please keep verifying our TurboTax FAQ Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven't been finalized? as we will keep updating this as the forms are unlocked.

Thank you.

Locked Forms

These "Locked" Forms should of been ready to go and confirmed with the CRA requirements prior to Feb 21st when the online portal opened to file. What is the estimated time for all these forms to be "unlocked"?

Locked Forms

I was on the phone, with a TurboTax agent, yesterday, for about 1/2 an hour. By the end of the call, their technical department still said they were working on "Locked Forms," they apologized, and said to keep trying for the next two days. Unacceptable and frustrating. 

Locked Forms

Unacceptable. Your fees keep getting higher and the services are not what they used to be. It is more than an inconvenience. People need their refunds. TurboTax is well aware of forms required by the CRA. The same thing happened last year. You should have been aware and ahead of the game this year. You knew locked forms were an issue. 

Locked Forms

TurboTax Online self employment version. 

Locked Forms

Oh, I'm using Basic, sorry

Locked Forms

No need to be sorry. This issue should not be happening with any version of the tax software. 

Locked Forms

turbo tax took my payment with no issues. Had it informed me that I wont be able file as soon as I pay then i would have waited. This is very shady way to do business. I'll be looking at other alternatives next year.