Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Frazzle
Returning Member

Marketing Phishing email?

I'm getting an email from <[email address removed]> Offering me a 10% discount on purchasing TurboTax 2022. Is this a legitimate email or is this a phishing scam? The true TurboTax website has a coupon entry box to implement a discount but I don't see any discount coupon being offered in this suspicious email???

4 Replies

Yes, it is a legitimate email. Some preferred customers have been offered discounts towards the 2022 software. You can use the link to download your software and receive your discount.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Frazzle
Returning Member

Were you actually able to see the email address I supplied? It appears to have been removed from my original post? Not sure why, might be useful for others to see with similar concerns.

Our system automatically removes any "personal information" as this is a public forum. Therefore when it seen an email address it was removed. Please rest assured that the others will also know that the email sent was from TurboTax and not a scam. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Frazzle
Returning Member

Thanks for verifying that email as being legitimate. I used it to get my discount on TurboTax 2022.