Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stokes21

Need more individuals on T2222

I’m filling out the T2222 forms for travel benefits - Northern residents.  It only has space for 4 individuals but there are 5 in my family.  How can I fix this? It won’t let me add an additional person so I’d have to do an additional T2222 form, but that’s not an option either it seems.  

Do I put the totals on the initial filing and then send in a physical additional T2222 form? 

What’s annoying is that on the online/website version of TurboTax, this isn’t an issue. There’s enough space for everyone.  But with my standard software download, which I obviously already paid for, it’s different and there is not enough space.  

1 Reply

Need more individuals on T2222

Unfortunately, there is no way to add another T2222 form or extra spaces on the form in TurboTax CD/Download. 

I will let our product development team know about this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you need to send a second T2222 form, you can NETFILE with the existing form, and then once you get your notice of assessment, you can send the second form by mail with a T1 Adjustment Request.