Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gustavoo
Returning Member

Netfile Error. Code 35

I am in the exact same situation but doing it on my computer.  Tried Safari and Chrome and it won't work.  Please tell us what is the issue or a workaround for the problems in your software.

Netfile Error. Code 35

@Gustavoo Have you double checked your information?

Please select My Info, then [Your Name]’s Personal information from the left side menu. Double check that ALL the information you have entered on the page is correct.

Also, make sure that your address matches what the CRA has on file for you.

Gustavoo
Returning Member

Netfile Error. Code 35

Yes I already did that.  My information is correct and matches perfectly the CRA's.

Netfile Error. Code 35

@Gustavoo Then, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be able to assist you further.

Gustavoo
Returning Member

Netfile Error. Code 35

I called but the support could not tell me what error 35 meant and overall was not useful after losing more than an hour on the phone and sharing my screen.  In the end, there is a bug on turbotax's side which should be addressed by your development team and not by the support.  Please fix your software so you can keep your customers.

Netfile Error. Code 35

@Gustavoo Are you getting Error code 35 or Error code 35-A?

Gustavoo
Returning Member

Netfile Error. Code 35

Error code 35 just like I wrote it.

Anyway, after losing the full day trying to resolve that without success (doing all the unnecessary back and forth with the support on the phone)  I decided to go for a competitor (which I won't name here), imported all my information and within less than an hour it was done and accepted by the CRA.  That was fast an efficient just as it should be.

TurboTax should really fix its bugs instead of asking the users to do so much for absolutely no result.  Now I lost 45$ with your product... I used to be good but not anymore.  Sorry you lost me.