Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One or more of the forms required to complete your return are not ready yet

CRA NETFILE for 2022 tax year is now open, but I cannot file my return. What is going on? I cannot file any return, even the simplest basic return. We pay money for this crap and you guys can't get the software out on time. Are you going to blame covid or another bs excuse? I have been using turbotax since 2010 and have never had this problem. I file early to avoid the rush, now I have to wait for who knows how long even to submit me return. I hope your refunding every person who cannot file their return.

5 Replies

JUST experienced this and have been reviewing/retrying for last hour! same issue. geeeeez

'no fix' offered by turbo, altho that IS an option, being directed to print and file! been up since before 6am readying and all still same situation exists!

This TurboTax FAQ lists forms that are locked: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-return/help/why-does-turbotax-say-my-forms-are-lo...

Locked forms will be available March 1st or 2nd depending on which version of TurboTax you are using.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

User888

There must be a bigger, unacknowledged problem then.  I cannot file because TT states a form is not up to date.  However, none of the forms on TT list of ones they are working on are remotely related to my tax situation.

@User888 What is the exact error message that you are getting?