Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ret5
Level 1

Paying for turbotax services

Hi,

I lived in Canada (BC) for over 6 months of 2023 then moved back to the UK.  I am trying to submit my taxes however I can't speak to anyone as I don't have a Canadian number anymore.  I can't pay to submit the form using my UK credit card either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If you are using TurboTax Online,  you can download the app on your phone, and use Apple Pay or Google Pay to pay for your return.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

If you are using TurboTax Online,  you can download the app on your phone, and use Apple Pay or Google Pay to pay for your return.

ret5
Level 1

Thanks.  How can I talk to someone about my taxes without having a Canadian number for them to contact me on?

Unfortunately, our tax experts can't call outside of Canada.

Im having the exact same problem, unable to pay for Turbo Tax with a UK based credit card. 

I am unable to download the app to my phone as it is "unavailable in this country"

Unfortunately, we only accept Canadian or US credit cards.

Thank you.

ret5
Level 1

I had the same problem as well being unable to download the app. Not sure what I’d be paying for if I can’t talk to anyone.

Will you be mailing your tax return in as apparently you can’t submit it online if you are out of the country or a ‘non-resident’. I’m concerned that it’s not even filling the correct forms in but can’t speak with anyone to check.

Thank you for your feedback. We are discussing this with our development team as this is a known common need with our customers from outside of Canada and the US.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.