Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quickbooks free after using turbotax self-employed

I filed my tax return using turbotax self-employed and got the message I could get Quickbooks for 18 months for free. However, once I clicked on it, it disappeared. How can I claim this?

Thanks,

15 Replies
Munnfromnewbrun
Returning Member

I have the exact same issue. When I follow the steps in the help system I don't see any option to select the free trail.

I’m having the same issue and can’t find help anywhere. 

Munnfromnewbrun
Returning Member

I've had multiple customer service agents try to figure it out and no one knows what to do, it's funny they all agree there should just be a link (the same link that's in step 7) that they can send out, but instead they end up sending it to level 3 support, I should have a callback in a few days, you'd think this problem would have been fixed by now with all the people experiencing the same issue.

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

If you received our free QuickBooks last year, you are not able to get it again this year. 

If this isn't your case please contact our Customer Service: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

I hope this was helpful

Munnfromnewbrun
Returning Member

My first time using TurboTax self employed, and unfortunately I've contacted support 3 times and no one is able to help, currently I'm waiting for someone from level 3 support to contact me back as that's who I've been told needs to fix my problem. 

Thanks .

This offer is for new QuickBook users only

There is only 1 free QBSE offer per TTSE account. Once that TTSE account redeems the QBSE offer, it will no longer be shown in the product. 

1. If you don't see the offer please check the following:

1. Are your cookies enabled?  

2. Do you have a QBSE account already?  

3. Have you filed their return successfully? 

4. Are you using one of the TurboTax Self-Employed products that qualify for the offer?

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/after-you-file-questions/help/i-filed-my-2019-tax-ret...

Munnfromnewbrun
Returning Member

I only have one account and have already completed all the steps you've listed. Unfortunately I still have yet to receive a call back from "level 3 support" this is very frustrating as I see many, many other users are having the exact same problem as me, and unfortunately no one seems able to fix it.

Same here, I should qualify for this, but nothing is available.

Thank you all for your feedback- Did you complete a joint return?