Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NymLock

RC210 amount entered but does not appear on my schedule 6

I'm using turbotax standard (Download).

After completing all questions in turbotax, it never asked me to enter my Advanced Canada Workers Benefit amount from my RC210 form. After a bit of digging, I was able to change my view from "Easy Step" to "Forms". I was then able to click "T-Slips" at the bottom, select RC210 and enter the amount in box 10. Now when I go back to the "Easy Step" view, I can see the info I entered from my RC210 in the "Income & Expenses" section under the "T-slips". When I print my personal return and look at line 38120 on my schedule 6, it's empty. Turbotax allows me to change this value manually, but states it will not let me use the NETFILE service if I do.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

3 Replies

No, you would not enter the amount from your RC210 directly into schedule 6.

Please double check that you have the correct box filled out on the RC210 slip. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

NymLock

I forgot to mention in my original post that this return is being made for a married couple. After a bit of digging I did notice that line 38121(Total basic ACWB paid to your spouse or common-law partner) on the other spouse's schedule 6 has the correct RC210 amount. Is this normal? Or should line 38120 (Total basic ACWB paid to you) also have this value for the spouse that received the benefit?

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.