Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nefa
Level 2

Cannot choose any other country than USA on T5013 form

I'm filling out a T5013 and I have 2 box 135's. 

I entered one T5013 for the USA version and want to enter another for the BMU version but the only choices I get in the Drop down for Source of Foreign Income are USA Contry #2 and Country #3

How am I going to report BMU revenue?

Oh and on the equivalkent Relevé 15 there is no box 36 to indicate the % participation of the partner. GG

5 Replies

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help you. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Nefa
Level 2

Yeah no thanks. Nobody is going to instyall teamviewer on my computer.  There is more than enough information in my original post for you to correct the problem in the software. 

Can you please confirm if you are using TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download and which version so that we can assist you?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Nefa
Level 2

I'm using the CD/Download version of Turbo Tax Standard V. 00.01.81 Build 8003 068G26

You simply need to enter country #2 as your BMU since you need to be sure to enter your amounts in Canadian funds. As far as the Rel15 is concerned, the % should go through automatically- since you have entered it on your T-Slip. You can verify your final summary.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.