Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cra code 32 error ?

How do I resolve ?
8 Replies

Cra code 32 error ?

Error code 32 means that your return was rejected by CRA. Which means you do not qualify to NetFile your return. You will need to print and mail your return.

fdkettles

Cra code 32 error ?

i have filed with CRA all my life, don't understand why they say this is the first time.

Cra code 32 error ?

Please see this Canada Revenue Agency link to review eligibility to Netfile: File your taxes online: NETFILE eligibility.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

peter1230

Cra code 32 error ?

I have to admit that I was not careful as I thought! Glad I fixed it! Thanks for the reply from online!

Please review the "Personal info area" carefully which requires some scrolling up and down to some questions you already answered and not asked again that's how I missed it many times I think.

Find the place that asks specifically if you are a first-time filer or something like that, and select "No".

I selected "Yes" and could not find that option easily and almost got crazy. 

Anyway, be patient! It's there!

Cra code 32 error ?

Thank you for the update.

Cra code 32 error ?

It worked for me, even though it was my first time doing it, I needed to use this option. Thanks!

Cra code 32 error ?

Happy to hear it worked for you. Each question must be read and answered correctly so that it doesn't refuse you to NetFile your return.

Jas OW6

Cra code 32 error ?

thank you for your reminder.
I reviewed my personal info and did pick something wrong. and now I am done after correcting it. Thank you very much.