Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
estella1

CRA told me to report a bug in Turbotax Business Incorporated 2021. Unfortunately, I spent a lot of time and couldn't report it. There is no Contact Us.

CRA told me Turbotax Business Incorporated 2021 has a bug and it failed to do Part 4 tax, as they found many such errors, including mine. The software did not calculated Part 4 tax, though the data is there.

I need Turbotax Management to take note of this error because it has the data but did not calculate the tax.
4 Replies

CRA told me to report a bug in Turbotax Business Incorporated 2021. Unfortunately, I spent a lot of time and couldn't report it. There is no Contact Us.

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can visit the Intuit Profile support site. TurboTax Business Incorporated is based off of Profile software.

estella1

Thank you! However, I think your reply is not to my question though.  Maybe you can elaborate?  The reply also brings up another question: What is the role of intuit profile?  What does it do?  How can it help us?  Thanks again.

As I said, TurboTax Business Incorporated is based off of Intuit’s Profile software. If there is something wrong with TurboTax Business Inc, then it would be the Profile team that needs to be informed.

In this forum we can only provide very basic support for TurboTax Business Inc, as it’s completely different from the regular TurboTax software.

estella1

OK, thank you. Now I know.