Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Filing an amended return

I want to file amended 2018 returns for my wife and myself to take advantage of pension splitting.  However, I have lost my Turbo Tax files for 2018 so I can't use the Refile provision in Turbo Tax.  I have the 2018 Turbo Tax program and my wife's data files.  I have recreated my filed return information in Turbo Tax but it doesn't know that the return was net filed so won't let me refile.  How do I go about refiling our returns? 

1 Reply

Filing an amended return

We apologize for any inconvenience to you.  You would need to file an adjustment request.  Please see the following FAQ for instructions on how to submit an adjustment request, https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-return-amendment/help/i-have-filed-my-tax-return-....