Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form TP-752.HA-V

Turbo tax will not enter any number to determine the Home Buyers Tax Credit.  So Section 5.1 remains blank (Income tax on taxable income).  Section 5.2-Qualifying amount does not calculate the $750 Home Buyers Credit, it says 0.  The Home Buyers Credit works well with the Federal form CRA but does not work with Revenu Quebec TP-752-HA-V.  There must be a a bug in the software.  The only way to put it in is by overriding it and then by doing this I cannot Netfile for Quebec.  Please help!

3 Replies

Form TP-752.HA-V

The issue with the HBP limit amount was resolved and increased from $25000 to $35000. Please make sure to update, by closing and reopening your program, if you are using TurboTax Download. If you are still having the issue, please call support for help and ask for an escalation here  https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/contact-us/00/873707

Form TP-752.HA-V

Thank you for resolving the limit to $35,000.  All good on this one.  But there is another problem in the Quebec form.  When I go to form TP-752.HA-V, to claim the Quebec credit, it does not fill in the appropriate boxes to entitle the 750$ Quebec Home Buyers' Tax Credit.  On the form TP-752.HA-V, in Section 5.1 Home Buyers Tax Credit, no amounts are display from line 25 to line 30.  Therefore, in Section 5.2 - Qualifying Amount, I cannot claim the 750$ one line 750$ because it simply does not calculate the amounts from line 30 or 37, whichever is less.  Therefore, it does not carry any amount to line 396 of the Quebec Tax form.  In order for me to get the 750$, I have to override the amount on line 37 and put it on line 396.  I need help on this one, or is it another bug in the software,  Please respond.  Thank you!

Form TP-752.HA-V

I have this problem as well and it is preventing me from filing taxes with the override.

Please fix or advise.

Thanks