Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rubink

huge complaint

hi your services is horrible and complaints against your business should be taken to the better business bureau. I know owe 2500 in taxes plus a penalty and fine because your services that I paid for did not provide the audit protection I paid for. What's more, I try to refile my taxes and perform a new tax return and you system doesn't even allow me to click on the buttons or move forward in the website... it just glitches out and freezes my computer. 

I want an absolute full refund and I want my taxes filed but one of your professionals for free.  

this services is absolutely horrible.

2 Replies

huge complaint

If you purchased Audit Defence, click on the link below and follow the instructions.

How do I use Audit Defence in TurboTax?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Rubink

huge complaint

are you joking? I have paid for the top line of this service + originally paid for the audit defence. I have been doubled charged, my account is frozen, and I've been fined by the cra

I am  health authority social worker, registered to a college, I will be seeking legal action, if steps are not taken to contact me immediately and provide appropriate support.

I suggest you forward this warning to your legal team, and I suggest as I paying customer, you escalate my concerns to management, and put every step in place to assure I do not seek litigation and a payout.

Kyle Rubin

MSW RSW 

[phone number removed]

[email address removed]