Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MQCA1

Print T1-KFS form

Hi there,

I need to file 3 returns (2020, 2021, 2022) in paper to CRA but the T1 general I printed didn't contain the required T1-KFS form. Can you please tell me how to print it

5 Replies

Print T1-KFS form

When you print your return to mail, TurboTax automatically prints the forms that the CRA wants you to send them. You don't need to print anything else.

The CRA doesn't require you to send them everything; most of the info from your return is included in the barcode that appears on the first page of your printed T1 form.

Jorgie
Returning Member

Print T1-KFS form

I also printed my tax return to paper file to the CRA.  No T1-KFS form was printed.  Neither is there a bar code on the front of my T1.  And when I search for the T1-KFS form in TurboTax Standard, it doesn't exist.  Not sure where to go from here as the Tax Return Enclosures list clearly states that a T1-KFS should accompany the tax return.  Any ideas?

Print T1-KFS form

The Canada Revenue Agency will still be able to assess your return if you have 4 or more pages even without the T1-KFS and the barcode.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

miranda13

Print T1-KFS form

I did taxes for a deceased person, on the form it asks for a T1-KFS as per Turbotax stating that it is not needed we mailed in the tax return and I received a letter back from the CRA that states  "For 2019 and subsequent, we are accepting the prescribed format of 8 pages for a T1 general and 2 pages for a T1S-D. For computer generated returns, we are accepting the prescribed form at of 7 or 8 pages for a T1 general and 3 pages for a T1 general condensed return in addition to form T1-KFS. Please resubmit a completed income tax and benefit return."

The taxes that were printed and mailed in from Turbo tax are only 5 pages and there is no T1-KFS. I also tried looking for the form in search and it does not come up. can someone from Turbotax please look into this as the Turbo tax response of not needing it is incorrect

jlmanera

Print T1-KFS form

in 2021, I printed my tax return and have my T1-KFS

in 2022, I filed electronically, but the downloaded tax return is 34 pages with NO T1-KFS

how can I get my T1-KFS from 2022?