Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lheggie27

Turbo tax refund

I have the same problem. Submitted the requests, used the tracking and it says "closed" but there is no communication whatsoever about the outcome of the request!

Turbo tax refund

How long ago did you submit your request? Did you receive an email confirmation that it was received? Please make sure to check your junk mail.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

lheggie27

Turbo tax refund

I submitted two requests on August 28th. Yes, I received email confirmation of both submissions. And yes, I checked my junk mail! Have heard nothing and both requests say they are closed.

Turbo tax refund

If you haven't heard anything by September 19, 2022, please reach out to our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

Turbo tax refund

I have two requests of refund for order # QSTNE145831566. First, [# [phone number removed]], filled in some 30 min after the purchase, is shown today as Closed. The second, [# [phone number removed]], filled in a week or so later, as there was no email confirmation of the first, is shown today as OPEN. I have no clue what OPEN or CLOSED mean so an explanation would be useful. Also I expected that tracking would show the progress of a request including the relevant timeline to resolution.

I truly appreciate you helping me in clarifying this.

Happy New Year 2023!

Thanks and regards,

George Apostol

Toronto

Turbo tax refund

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance please call 1-888-829-8608.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Turbo tax refund

Thanks Ginette

Resolved at that number. It took over 30min on the phone. 

Disappointing Intuit website interface for refund/tracking process. We shouldn't need to make phone calls to clear unresolved web-filled refund requests.

Thanks and regards,

George 

Turbo tax refund

Thank you for your feedback, we value your opinion and will share this information with the proper TurboTax team.