Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
opq
Returning Member

TurboTax Standard Version 2022 Won't Launch Past Logo Screen

So I gave it patience and no joke, after 10 minutes of tt2022.exe using CPU cycles but not showing anything on the screen, TurboTax 2022 appeared! However, it does take this long EVERY SINGLE TIME I open TurboTax. I hope Intuit will fix this soon as it's really inconvenient!

@opq 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

Make sure you don't have any online tracking software to improve your privacy such as CCleaner's Kamo installed as this will prevent TurboTax from launching. Just stopping it doesn't make a difference, you need to remove it from your PC!

I am in the same boat and have basically done the same issued that you have. Still no help from Turbotax support!! 

Can you please confirm that you do not have any anti-virus on? If yes, you may need to shut it down so that TurboTax will load properly. Once TurboTax is downloaded then please be sure to turn your anti-virus on. If this isn't the issue- Can you also make sure that you are the administrator on your computer. If your screen is blank- you may need to change your screen resolution a bit smaller to see where to enter your code. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.