Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hyeon wook ham
Returning Member

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

I saw below message !!

I don't know why

Message from the CRA:

Your account is locked. If you need assistance, please contact us.
4 Replies

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

This means that you tried to NETFILE several times and each time it was unsuccessful. The CRA has blocked you from filing because you have done it too many times. You can contact the CRA to get your NETFILE account unlocked. If you are in Canada or the United States, you can call the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) at 1-800-959-8281. If you are elsewhere you can call 613-940-8495.

I will NEVER use this again.  Where is the real live help you offer.  This is fraudulent and misleading.

I have the same problem, no contact for live review as promised.  My account has been mishandled and it has

nothing to do with NETFILE.  I am also afraid of fraud and afraid that all of my personal information may be out in cyberspace.   Who can we call to resolve the problem?        

How do I fix this error? I did not try 5 times...