Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BAK2

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

How did you fix this problem (xml2023 error message), or did you have mail in the return

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

@BAK2 Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address (Postal Code), SIN. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

I called them . It turned out it was my postal code was wrong . It needs a space .

bigbear69

I am having the same problem. Were you given a solution?

If so can you pass it on to me, please?

bigbear69

how did you fix error xml2023 - please HELP

It is your postal code- Please make sure when that you remove it and then enter it like this- LNL NLN.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

dannydsny

i am getting an error code xml2023

what do i have to do to fix this on filing

dannydsny

using cd installed

Please note that an XML error has occurred due to an incorrect postal code. To fix this, please ensure that you have entered your postal code correctly in the INFO section of your return. Please use the format LNL NLN (L=Letter, N=Number) and make sure to leave a space between the two sets of characters. You may have entered a zero or an "O" where it should have been the opposite. Please review your entry carefully. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

gunnermay

Download